Saturday, December 16, 2006

In loving memory of ME at the Print Shop



Ok so... I am officially kicked out of the UWL printshop, and now I realize that I have no life- cuz all I did was eat, print and watch movies alone!

So the story on the Bob Ross shirt-- I bought one for Joel and one for me that I wore on the day I gave him his-- I got an F that day, but it's been in the shop ever since! I Rule!

These pics are from the senior exhibition. That's me and Robyn and then me and Lance- he helped me frame that huge mongo piece there.
And here I am caressing the giant wheel press for one last time- sad Tears flowed that night.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

mary, I am so happy for you (graduation, awesome senior show, rightous and helpful boyfriend, etc).

You have achieved much and inspired all!

Honored to be your friend, lisa

Katherine Godwin said...

Mary, that large peice is so fucking amazing! It is so beautiful and looks awesome! you do rule.
love love-k

lost said...

you tacked a print to the shop ceiling, right?

lost said...

and yes, i agree with katherine....holy f*cking christ thats awesome

Kaitlynn said...

so we had a dress up as your favorite artist day, and i made a happy little mask complete with black fro and had a happy little painting of happy little clouds and wore jeans and a dress shirt. it was most excellent. rip bob, rip.